OKI Microline 5791eco 24-pin Dot Matrix Printer 136 Columns 360x360 dpi USB 2.0/IEEE Parallel (Epson LQ ESC/P2, IBM PPR, IBM AGM Emulation)
The ML5791eco printer can feed both cut sheet paper and continuous forms with ease. Front, top, bottom and rear paper input paths and an on-board tractor feed unit that can be front or rear mounted provide truly versatile paper handling. A long life 24-pin print head delivers superb quality documents on single or multi-part paper printing up to 6 copies simultaneously. Optional push and pull tractor feed units are available to allow the loading of two different media types simultaneously or the feeding of heavier papers and labels. USB and parallel interfaces are standard with optional RS232 Serial and Network interfaces available. And with an easy to use operator panel, multiple emulations and a comprehensive range of fixed pitch fonts, scalable fonts and barcodes built-in the ML5791eco is both system and user friendly.
The wide carriage ML5791eco dot matrix printer delivers fast, high quality printing of multi-part forms, truly versatile paper handling and impressively low power consumption. Its high 576 characters per second (cps) print speed, fast throughput and ability to manage heavy media make it perfect for high duty applications where presentation and print quality are essential. And with multiple emulations built-in, replacing old printers is simple and straightforward. Ideal for printing customer facing documents such as receipts, invoices, dispatch notes and spreadsheets, on single or multi-part paper, the ML5791eco will keep document presentation professional and productivity levels high. Equipped with a 13 million character ribbon and a power saving 1.5W 'Sleep mode' the ML5791eco printer will help to reduce your carbon footprint by keep running costs and energy consumption to the minimum.
- 136 column dot-matrix printer
- 24-pins deliver sharper, detailed text
- 3 year On-Site Warranty (when product is registered within 30 days of purchase) - Without the registration, the normal 1 year warranty period applies
- Epson LQ, IBM PPR and IBM AGM compatibility
- Impressive 576cps print speeds
- Interfaces: Centronics IEEE 1284 parallel interface, USB 2.0 (full speed)
- Long life 400 million character print head
- Money saving benefits with long life ribbons (13 million characters)
- Number of multi-part forms: Up to 6 (one original + 5 copies)
- Resident scalable fonts improve presentation and speed