BenQ has always strived to bring more enjoyment to teaching and learning providing today’s educators from around the world with the latest classroom projection solutions. In supporting the latest BYOD trend BenQ introduces the QCast Dongle which is designed to support wireless projection by mirroring contents displayed on computing and smart devices onto the big screen. More and more educators and students are using Apple iPads and Android tablets to interact in class and enabling wireless display through these devices simply empowers creative and interactive teaching and learning. The Qcast software can be used with smart devices and computing devices for access to multiple file formats cloud storage as well as camera music video and web-browsing features. Lastly NFC (Near Field Communication) has transformed everyday life for the better making day-to-day tasks like transit tickets clocking in and out of work and exchanging digital contents quicker more intuitive and effective. NFC smart devices will be able to connect to the QCast Dongle for wireless presentation with a simple tap.
• Compatible with Projectors with HDMI/MHL Connector
• Excellent Image Quality with Support for Multiple File Formats
• Supports Display Mirroring by Android (Miracast) iOS and Windows 8 (WiDi) Smart Devices
• Supports Windows Mac and Intel Legacy Computing Devices with the Qcast Software
• Quick Connection Support by NFC Technology
Methods of powering the dongle
• Projector with MHL function:GP20/GP30/MX666/MW665/W1070+/W1080ST+
• Projector with 1.5A power supply function: MX602/MW603/MX723/MW724/MX852UST+/MW853UST+/W1070+/W108ST+/W1350
• Other Projectors - Via USB PSU.