RJ45 CAT-5e Snagless Molded Patch Cable Red 1m (3.2 ft)
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. This cable is used to connect all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Molded Cat 5e Patch Cable is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and snagless molded strain relief. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and snagless molded strain relief.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Premium snagless-type molding to protect the connection.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.