Belkin High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable 3M(9.8 ft) White
How ds a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable (Up to 500 Mhz) is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With
RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
- Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.