Belkin High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable 10m (32.8 ft) Black
How ds a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable (Up to 500 Mhz) is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Perfect for giga-bit ethernet and ATM
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
- Superior transmission throughput when compared to Cat5e
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
- High Bandwidth to accommodate streaming video and bandwidth intensive software
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
- Tested to 500Mhz