The Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot Network Cards IS-UNITY-DP, IS-UNITY-SNMP and RDU101 provide web access to Vertiv power and cooling equipment. They employ Ethernet network (IS-UNITY-DP also has RS-485 network) to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications. They allow communication among Vertiv software such as Trellis and LIFE Services (with IS-Unity-DP and IS-UNITY-SNMP allowing Liebert Nform as well). They support third-party protocol via SNMP for interfacing with building management or data center management system applications. The IS-UNITY-DP, a dual protocol (DP) card enables two of the supported third-party protocols (SNMP, BACnet, Modbus and YDN23). They deliver quick, real-time view of parametric data and system statuses. These cards provide prompt alarm notifications via email and text messaging.
- Provide web access to the installed devices via popular web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Allow environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures. (IS-Unity-DP and RDU101)
- Flexible communication regardless of device protocol
- Support high-speed file transfer to managed devices for firmware and configuration updates
- Have peace of mind knowing data is transported in a secure manner.