Belkin OmniView Daisy-Chain Cable
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Flextec; PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing
- Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.