Fujitsu Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (2 x CPU 2VM) ROK
Improved scalability and performance through a high-density, highly scalable environment that can be tuned to perform at an optimal level based on your needs. Connectivity to cloud services using a common identity and management framework for more secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity. Windows Server 2012 offers tools to help customers make the transition from on-premises to hosted or hybrid environments, and to continue providing the services and reliability demanded by enterprise, mid-market, and small businesses. Windows Server 2012 also meets needs specific to hosting providers, including the ability to isolate tenants, gain insight into how infrastructure resources are used, and provide new services to help create additional revenue streams.
When it comes to building a private cloud, offering cloud services, or connecting more securely to clouds, the message is clear: Your organization wants a consistent, integrated approach that helps you solve fundamental business and IT challenges. You also want assurance that a growing set of devices can take advantage of new applications and services that can be deployed on-premises and in public cloud environments. Using Windows Server 2012 to cloud optimize your IT provides an optimal solution to meet these unique needs. If you want the flexibility of a private cloud, implementing solutions in a virtualized environment is not enough. Windows Server 2012 lets you go beyond virtualization to deploy and more securely connect to private clouds in a flexible IT environment that adapts dynamically to changing business needs. New and enhanced features provide high performance and scalability to enable a truly multitenant infrastructure where networking, compute, and storage resources are isolated among tenants on the same host. Windows Server 2012 offers organizations and hosting providers: A complete virtualization platform that delivers a fully isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met, monitor resource use for reporting, and support self-service delivery.
- Cloud optimized IT supports a mobile and flexible work style that gives people access to information and data regardless of the infrastructure, network, device, or application in use
- Flexible, to enable hybrid and symmetrical applications across the datacentre and the cloud
- Windows Server 2012 empowers IT to provide users with flexible access to data and applications from virtually anywhere, on popular devices-all with a rich user experience
- Windows Server 2012 is a proven application and web platform that includes thousands of applications already built and deployed
- Windows Server 2012 is designed for IT pros to optimize for the cloud while satisfying business needs faster and more efficiently by providing a highly available, easy-to-manage, multiserver platform