1. 6 months of Instant Ink: Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online on HP Instant ink page, a monthly service fee, based on the plan chosen, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridge is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 10.31.2021. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. 9 months of Instant Ink on (8014e, 9014e and 8024e models).
2. Warranty: OfficeJet Pro: Up to 3yrs HP Warranty in total, subject to activation of HP+ at set up and online registration. Three years consist of: (1) one year standard HP warranty; (2) one year extra HP warranty through HP+ activation at setup; and (3) one year bonus HP warranty through separate online registration, which must be completed within 60 days of printer purchase. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty.
3. Choose to activate HP+ at printer set up, for the life of the printer. Requires Internet connection, set up of an HP account and use of Original HP Supplies.
4. Dual-band Wi-Fi ®: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Wi-Fi is a registered mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 112 non-overlapping channels v. only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) v. 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps). Internet access must be purchased separately.
5. HP Smart app: Requires the HP Smart app download. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Subscription may be required. Subscription may not be available in all countries. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only. After 24 months, monthly fee applies to continue advanced features with HP Smart Advance. HP Smart Advance is not available in all countries.
6. Ready when you are: Improved printer connectivity utilizing Smart Driver and Print/Scan Doctor technology in the HP+ system, versus HP consumer printers without HP+.
7. Never run out: Ordered by your printer when needed, subject to customer internet connection. Availability may vary in exceptional circumstances. Express deliveries available via Support Services, if you use more ink than anticipated.
8. Investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for responsible management of forests.
9. Change or Cancel: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink plan you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period.
10. Net zero-deforestation prints: Investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management, and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for responsible management of forests.
11. Cartridge recycling: Service options availability varies by country.
12. Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
13. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint supports OS X v10.11 El Capitan and devices running iOS 4.2 or later and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
14. Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, host OS, port-monitor, software application, driver, and document complexity.