© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
1. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
2. Gigabit class 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
Gigabit class 4G LTE module planned to be available in Paraguay, US, India, Ukraine and Canada in November 2018 and South Africa in January 2019. Rest of world availability at launch.
3. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
4. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
5. HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
6. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start G3 is available on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
7. HP Sure Run is available on HP EliteBook x360 830 G5, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, HP EliteBook x360 1040 G4 and Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
8. Available on the HP EliteBook x360 830 G5, HP EliteBook x360 1040 and HP EliteBook x360 1030. HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is available on select HP Elite PCs. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives or Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
9. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor.
10. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
11. Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
12. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
13. Based on currently available, in-market 23.8" displays, as of January 2019 having a physically embedded, hardware-based privacy screen that can be switched off for privacy mode and on for share mode.
14. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
15. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
16. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
17. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
18. Based on currently available, in-market 23.8" displays, as of January 2019 having a physically embedded, hardware-based privacy screen that can be switched off for privacy mode and on for share mode.
19. Sold separately as an optional feature.
20. USB-C™ notebooks must be able to support power and video.
21. HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.