1. For video over USB-CTM functionality, host PC must support the DisplayPortTM Alt mode protocol through its USB-CTM port. ThunderboltTM-enabled notebooks will function at USB-CTM speeds. Charging and port replication is supported on notebooks that have implemented USB-CTM industry specifications. Power button to turn on or wake the system, Wake-on LAN from warm and cold dock, Wake-on LAN from 54/S5, and MAC Address Pass-Through in SO, S3, S4, S5 warm and cold dock features only function on HP or HP-supported notebooks. HP does not provide Ethernet and audio drivers on Mac PCs.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. Video over USB-CTM requires a PC with USB-CTM DisplayPortTM Alt mode or ThunderboltTM. ThunderboltTM-enabled notebooks will function at USB-CTM speeds. Power delivery over upstream USB-CTM up to 100 Watts. Power delivery over downstream USB-CTM up to 15 Watts. Refer to Power Output in product QuickSpecs for exact specifications, PC must be compatible with the display's power output.
4. Based on docking displays including an RJ45 port, power delivery scheme and additional ports including USB-CTM video support and having a button that powers both the monitor and a mini desktop, Laptop or thin client as of December 2019.
5. Requires Windows 10 on connected PC.
6. Additional display sold separately. Daisy chain requires USB-CTM. or DisplayPortTM, connection to host and DisplayPortTM out to next monitor.