Seagate Pipeline HD (2TB) 3.5 inch Hard Drive (5900rpm) 6Gb/s SATA 64MB (Internal)
Best-Fit Applications: Consumer digital video recorders; Media servers and centres; Home theater PCs and servers; Cable, satellite and IPTV set-top boxes.
Pipeline HD hard drives are designed to deliver reliable 24x7 operation - optimized for low-power consumption, quiet operation and smooth video streaming. Media technology demands both reliability and energy efficiency. Pipeline HD hard drives deliver with the industry's lowest overall power consumption profile, coolest operating temperatures, and a best-in-industry AFR. Low-power profiles help DVR manufacturers achieve reduced overall power requirements and support Energy Star compliance. Pipeline HD hard drives meet a rising demand for energy-conserving consumer electronics without compromising performance. And Seagate is committed to environmental stewardship that goes beyond reduced power consumption. In fact, Pipeline HD drives support a comprehensive sustainability value proposition.
- 24x7 operational profile to meet the always-on demands on the DVR market
- 2TB Storage
- 64MB cache
- Designed to meet Energy Star and other strict consumer power consumption standards
- Easy-to-manage multi-room video delivery of up to 16 simultaneous HD streams
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Low power, quiet hard drives fine-tuned for consistent, dependable delivery of multiple high-definition video streams
- Optimized for high-definition consumer DVR applications
- Quiet drive operation to enhance customer viewing and listening experiences