This USB to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear and winter and summer in-car use, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The durable Lightning cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching, and strengthens the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable and environmentally friendly
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
Connector Key Features
- Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have a broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
RUSBLTMM2M is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.