Ideal for almost any room in educational and corporate environments, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP projector makes the most of the available space for installation, using screens and interactive whiteboards. Captivate your audiences, increase their learning potential and help improve results with lessons in incredible 2D or 3D. Using the specially designed wall mount, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP is simple to install. Once in place, the many security features (e.g. Kensington lock capability) ensure the projector is safe and secured.
Designed with the user in mind, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP, with 3500 lumens of light power and incredible brightness, incorporates extensive connectivity and powerful 10W speakers, giving a bright image and clear sound in almost any environment and situation. The PJ3000 UST-W DLP has many environmentally friendly energy-saving features – eco mode that lowers power consumption and noise and increases lamp life. The standby mode, with its less than 0.5W power requirement and auto power off, helps save both time and money. A long lamp-life of 4000 hours, combined with our unique color and imager, ensure hassle-free and long-lasting projection.
- Ultra Short Throw Lens – project an impressive 89” diagonal image just 67 cm from the screen.
- UST-W DLP eliminates shadows on the screen for easier presentations.
- Perfect for teaching – maximize space in the classroom for teachers and students. Teachers can stand close to the interactive whiteboard without having the intense light from the projector shining directly into their eyes.
- Detailed Projection – easy to read text and graphs thanks to the incredibly high native contrast ratios.
- Secure – Kensington Lock, security bar and password protection make your projector secure and act as a theft deterrent. A customized start-up screen helps identify who the projector belongs to. Keypad lock prevents unauthorized adjustments and ensures the projector can only be controlled via the remote control or network.
- Brilliant Colors That Last – project stunning, vibrant and accurate color images that won’t deteriorate over time thanks to BrilliantColor™ and DLP® technology.
- Future-proof technology for the classroom – engage and inspire your students with 3D lessons in biology, math, geography and much more.
- Connect with Ease – the PJ3000 UST-W DLP easily connects to multiple devices such as computers and laptops.
- True HDMI – project crystal clear images using HDMI v1.3 input. Hassle-free projection from a widescreen computer/HD source with a single HDMI cable – no need for separate audio cables.