The second-generation 1- and 2-port T1/E1 multiflex trunk voice/WAN interface cards have the following key features:
* Full support for T1 Facility Data Link (FDL).
* Controller local loopbacks.
* Controller remote loopbacks.
* RFC 1406 and integrated CSU/DSU MIB.
* MIB and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management.
* Firmware to support T1 and E1 Layer 1 homologation.
* User-initiated VWIC reset and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) download.
* Voice support (includes DS0-group and PRI-group configuration).
Source data-sheet .
Ports & interfaces
Networking features SNMP
I/O ports 1x RJ-48