Wasp WLR8950 Bi-Colour CCD Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
The Wasp WLR8950 Bi-Colour CCD barcode scanner is a cost effective, easy to use, long range scanner designed for retail, point of sale, or any repetitive application where time and accuracy are
important. With an ABS plastic construction and pistol grip design, the WLR8950's lightweight, ergonomic form factor makes it comfortable for prolonged daily use. Durable construction allows for
multiple 1.8 m drops to concrete - easily eliminating downtime due to breakage. Efficiently and accurately read 1D, coloured barcodes up to 30.3 cm away using the bi-colour, dual LED light source.
Bi-colour technology allows you to automatically change light sources between green and red enabling you to decode a red barcode using the green light and green barcode using the red light. For tough
to read barcode labels, the WLR8950 can easily scan barcodes with a Print Contrast Ratio (PCR) as low as 30%. The cabled design makes it simple to scan items located near your PC or workstation. The
WLR8950 barcode scanner supports USB or PS2 keyboard interfaces and easily wedges between your computer and keyboard. Barcode data is passed directly into the keyboard buffer as if it had been
manually typed in. For hands-free scanning, pair the WLR8950 with the optional barcode scanner stand and effortlessly scan barcodes in shipping and receiving or retail environments.
- Automatic bi-colour technology changes light sources between green and red for improved scanner sensitivity
- Capture 230-450 scans/second using the CCD LR scan engine
- Comfortable design allows for prolonged daily use
- Durable, high-quality ABS plastic construction withstands multiple 1.8 m drops to concrete
- Read 1D, coloured barcodes up to 30.5 cm away
- Scan barcodes with a Print Contrast Ratio (PCR) as low as 30%